Friday, October 4, 2013

Nookie by: Anieshea Dansby

 The theme of this novel is for 'young adults,' which made it somewhat difficult for me to get into, and the fact that the novel contain a lot of errors. A full review will be posted on my blog and Goodreads.

~LW~

Update, Oct.4,2013:

As I promised to follow through with a complete overall review of "Nookie"

I really don't like giving low ratings on books I read, or critiquing other authors work, but just because I don't like doesn't mean I won't. --And yes I used the word 'won't.' 

I think this book has the potential to be greater than what it is, and what it is is underdeveloped! I found that the characters was underdeveloped, chapter development underdeveloped, sub-plots okay, tension predicable, lack editing, and sentence structure.

I'm not trying to be curl, and I hope the author doesn't take offense in this review. I received reviews such as this and sort to improve my craft, and my work. Again I think the book has potential and needs some polishing. I would love to see the author update this work, and give it a positive ending because it can help young teens in making better decisions. My rating: 1 Star.


~LW~


No comments:

Post a Comment