Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Look ahead

What's on my agenda? Well I still have two reviews to post, which are: The Pleasure of Pain, by Shameek A. Speight, and Mistress Inc., by Niobia Bryant.


 
Books that I am currently reading are: Sex and Crime Oliver's Strange Journey, by Oliver Markus - For the Love of the Hustle, by Shaunta'e - Torn Love, by Larissa - The Pleasure of Pain2 Teflon Divas by, Shameek A. Speight.








This is my current line up and it should take me to September to complete this round of books and writings. Until then, happy reading.

Other books I am looking at are by Niobia Bryant, and Jackie White, and some lesser known authors. One on one interviews will be conducted and featured on my blog, Author to Author. So stay tuned, check back often as I post reviews by my small of reviewers and editors of W2PP and close friends. -If you have a book you like to have reviewed drop me note at: author.lordwilliams@gmail.com, or at my Goodreads inbox. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment