Saturday, May 3, 2014

Secret Society (Secret Society1) by: Miasha


Secret Society (Secret Society 1)




First off, I have to pat myself on the back for lisening and completing this book, I see I have matured some.  Secret Society by, Miasha is a book I would not read, nor listen to for that part,not because there was anything wrong other then the subject matter, which involved the two central characters, Celess and Tiny.

First I listen to the Audible.com version, which was narrated by, Claudia Aleck who by in turn did a wonderful job and it felt good to hear her voice once again after becoming acostomed to her picturent power of verbal illusions. The audiobook was published by Blackstone Audio Inc., it plays for 4 hours and 16 minutes long, which is not bad at all for such a well rounded, fast pace story.

The author Miasha calls herself a writer and she is mistaken, she is much more than a writer, she's a Storyteller. When you can enchaned and captured the being of your readers and transpored them to another demension, which voids them the knowledge of themselves, transforming them into that "fly on the wall," you have gone beyond the scope of writing, but you have created a solid foundation within the space of a persons mind from an illusion makes you that of a Storyteller.

The story is about two young peoples working hard to obtain something quickly, which can only be obtain with vested time and oneself. Now you know I never say about a story because if I tell it to you, then why read it. -But as I said had I known firsthand about the main characters lifestyle, I would not picked this novel to listen to, or to read and the reason for that is because I'm a man, and at my age I know that to be a fact, so their lifestyle challenged me and I was not bothered by Celess and Tiny being who they were, and who they are, and what they do turns this into a must read or must listen to novel. These two ladies give gold diggers a run for their money, and as life would have it when live in the fast lane, you are bound to crash and that does come to past. 

I gave Secret Society an 4.5 out of 5 stars. The book is a fast read, with a fast pace storyline. I do believe you would enjoy it even if it's not your normal cup of tea. You might even learn a few things.



~LW~


No comments:

Post a Comment